Branch of Computer Application
Faculty member of following qualities are needed:
Primary Responsibilities (Essential Functions of the Job)
- Function as the primary interface between IT and business units and Business Partners.
- Create and update requirements and specifications documentation.
- Manage various projects and programs with increased complexity, strategic priority, and or visibility.
- Manage customer expectations, beginning with initial scope identification and through the project lifecycle.
- Create and own the project plan for each assignment according to project management standards; project plan should include management of tasks, scope, budget, schedule, issues, risk, communication, quality, and other plans as needed.
- Define project team: establish resource allocation with managers: work with procurement to facilitate product purchasing: establish success criteria.
- Ensure that viLogics IT business standards and procedures are maintained in accordance with Company policies, audits, security, and regulatory requirements.
- Proactively communicate with viLogics IT to inform and influence others to achieve success for assigned projects and programs.
- Maintain timely and accurate documentation in support of project analysis and daily operations.
- Increase operational efficiencies within the Infrastructure and Client Services teams.
- Notify and communicate to team and project owners to make relevant decisions.
- Transition ownership of project activities to business owners upon project closure.
- Manage and report issues and risk, escalating as needed to ensure timely resolution and mitigation.
- Address the needs, expectations, and concerns of the stakeholders during the course of the project. Includes appropriately managing the expectations of the business.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology, English, or closely related field.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply project management techniques, tools and documents.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and able to work at any time, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Visio and Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.)
- Must be able to clearly express ideas verbally, graphically and in writing for professional interaction with customers and co-workers
- Project Management Certification (PMP).
- Three to Five years active project management experience.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to rapidly resolve issues and recognize when escalation is necessary.
- Excellent problem solving and structured thinking skills.
- Passion for leading successful projects.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Must be able to pass a full background check
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol screening
- Must be willing to respond to change in a dynamic environment with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work activities and objectives
- Working conditions are in a normal office environment. May require repetitive movement of fingers and pressure on wrists and hands during use of computer keyboard.
- Mental requirements for the position require reading, simple math calculations, multitasking, withstanding moderate amounts of stress, the need to concentrate for extended periods of time and the ability to balance numerous tasks at one time.
For apply this job send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org